Product DNAThe upper's are ultra-light but somehow strong enough to support even your most violent movements。 Under your feet, you’ve never felt anything like the mix of lightweight flexibility, stability, and comfort of UA Spine cushioning。 There's never been a shoe this playable。 Literally unbelievable。
- UA Spine chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support.
- Micro G foam encapsulated within the chassis cushions and rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch.
- Exposed, breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structural support without added weight.
- Mesh tongue molds to your foot for a comfortable, custom fit.
- Molded Micro G sockliner provides a responsive, cushioned ride.
- TPU heel counter provides added stability and support.
- Herringbone traction pattern on outsole for sure-footed lateral and linear movement.
- Weight: 340g.