Product DNAWe took our seriously light UA Spine Running Shoes and added a UA Storm finish to repel water while you run。 That means you can power through your workouts no matter what。 We also switched up the construction and replaced the mesh upper with a tough ripstop nylon for extra durable support and protection。 But, don’t worry, we didn’t sacrifice any performance here。 They’ve still got that unique carved outsole that delivers the sturdiness of a stability shoe with the feather-light feel of a distance shoe。 Now they’re ready to do battle with the weather…as well as the road。
- Built to log some serious miles.
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability.
- Lightweight, seamless upper delivers support at mid and forefoot for unrivaled comfort.
- Unique UA Spine chassis delivers the ultimate in lightweight structure mile after mile.
- Ultra-lightweight Micro G foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Full length molded 4D Foam sockliner and collar conform to your foot for customized fit.
- Durable carbon and blown Rubber outsole cushions while providing superior traction.