Product DNAThis is the next generation of cross-training shoe-a light, supportive upper for all the stability you need, plus a bottom built for natural movement。 The midsole uses just the right amount of ultra-flexible, anatomically formed Micro G cushioning。 This means your foot moves the way it was designed to move only better。
- Molded MPZ panels and top strap create structure for protection, support, and a lockdown fit.
- Neoprene upper is light, tough, and allows the foot to move naturally.
- Asymmetrical lacing system reduces pressure and abrasion on the top of your foot.
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Low heel and forefoot midsole encourages the foot to strike on the midfoot / forefoot, to work with natural efficiency.
- Full length molded 4D Foam sockliner conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- Solid Rubber traction is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight.
- Offset: 4 mm.
- Weight: 170g.