Product DNAThe upper of these is made of a protective, light ripstop with UA Storm technology, so water falls right off, making it ideal for colder, wetter days。 Down below, Micro G technology delivers more than just cushioning it rebounds the energy of your stride to propel you forward。 That means your effort goes further。 And that's why these shoes are the go-to for runners looking for speed that doesn't skimp on comfort。
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight.
- Ripstop upper is lightweight but protective, ideal when the weather gets worse.
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Molded 4D Foam footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- TPU heel counter adds stability without piling on weight.
- Solid Rubber outsole is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight.
- Offset: 10mm.
- Weight: 273g.