- Interwoven layers of flexgear work with the tendons, ligaments, and muscles are in the foot for a truly anatomic design.
- Reinforcements in the forefoot, eyestays, and heel provide added durability and structure.
- Exposed mesh areas for superior breathability.
- Light, low, full-length Micro G midsole, strategically cored out to save weight and allow for natural flexibility.
- Micro G foam cushions as well as any traditional, bulkier foam, and also rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch.
- TPU shank extends from the forefoot to the heel and wraps onto the lateral sidewall for to help prevent rolling.
- Molded Micro G sockliner cushions and keeps your foot locked in.
- Combination of textured Rubber and herringbone traction pods deliver only what's needed where you need it.