Product DNANamed for one of the fastest racetracks in the world one where the drivers are basically on full-throttle, non-stop, every lap the UA Micro G Monza are built to ride like the open-wheeled cars that race there: low, ultra-light and designed for near constant ground contact。 The result: superior stability, just the right amount of cushion and raw speed。
- Integrated midfoot structure with heel lockdown, built for support that doesn't add weight.
- Micro G cushioning in the heel rebounds your impact into forward momentum.
- Molded 4D Foam footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- High abrasion EVA on the outsole keeps constant contact for a smooth ride and transition.
- Light, high-abrasion foam on outsole covers zones that get less tread for full ground contact.
- Offset: 6mm.