Product DNALightweight Cushioning。 Flexible Support。< / strong>|
|UA Spine technology gives athletes every advantage in one system: light, responsive cushioning with flexible but incredibly supportive comfort。 The supportive foam is cored out to remove all unnecessary weight, and it's fused with our signature lightweight Micro G foam for amazing comfort。 The durable ripstop upper uses UA Storm for water-resistance and ColdGear® Infrared our latest technology making it best in the cold and rain。
- UA Storm footwear uses P2i technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight.
- ColdGear® Infrared print technology on the interior holds heat without added weight.
- UA Spine chassis technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support.
- Micro G foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return.
- Ripstop upper with an underlying MPZ structure for protection and lightweight support.
- TPU heel counter for greater stability without being too rigid for comfort.
- Full length molded 4D Foam sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- Solid Rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon Rubber adds durability in the heel.
- Offset: 12mm.